Have you had a preventive dental checkup lately? Some patients mistakenly believe that if they have no pain or discomfort, they don’t need to see a dentist. However, dental checkups are absolutely necessary to maintain good oral health. If you’ve been avoiding regular dental care, there’s a high probability that decay and periodontal infection has already taken root. Don’t take chances with your good dental health. Make your preventive care general dentist 44122 appointment with Dr. Hornstein and the experienced team at The Center for Advanced Dentistry today. Dr. Hornstein is a trusted 44122 general dentist, now delivering quality care daily throughout Beachwood, Cleveland, Pepper Pike, Solon, Shaker Heights, and the surrounding Ohio communities.
44122 General Dentist Visits to Prevent and Treat Tooth Decay
- Dental Examinations: Dental exams are needed to find decay and dental disease before it can cause pain and discomfort.
- Dental Sealants: Dental sealants are thin plastic coverings that can protect the back teeth from cavities.
- Fluoride Treatments: Fluoride treatments can strengthen and fortify teeth.
- Tooth Colored Fillings: Dental fillings can fully restore teeth that have begun to decay.
44122 General Dentist Visits to Prevent and Treat Periodontal Disease
- Dental Cleanings: Dental cleanings are necessary to remove the plaque buildup that causes periodontal disease.
- Root Scaling and Planing: If you already have periodontal disease, a root scaling and planning treatment can remove the infection and protect your gums from inflammation causing bacteria in the future.
Schedule a General Dentist 44122 Appointment
With a good oral hygiene routine at home and regular dental checkups and cleanings, you can greatly reduce your risk of getting cavities, periodontal disease, and other dental health problems. If it has been more than six months since your last dental checkup, schedule your general dentist 44122 appointment with Dr. Hornstein at The Center for Advanced Dentistry today. Dr. Hornstein is a highly qualified general dentist 44122, now proudly restoring smiles daily throughout Beachwood, Cleveland, Pepper Pike, Solon, Shaker Heights, and nearby Ohio areas.